• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

just throwing something up in the air to help spread the word

spencer280

imported post

look i have been watching what they do in new Hampshire. To help spread the word about open carry in there community and i think it could work in Armstrong county. But i need to know what you all think. i was going to talk to west kittanning buro. about having a community day and pick up litter that has been thrown out in the streets and side walks. at the same time open carry, people will ask why we open carry and we can tell them. and that my friend would really help us spread the word and other countys can do the same and if its close we can travel to help out. i really think it's a good idea but just wanting to great a response. i would like to do one this april or may.

thank you

ne1

imported post

Seems like a good idea to me. Now, how 'bout pickin' up that thing you just "threw into the air"?:)