Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: States Rights - Martial Law and Gun Rights

  1. #1
    Regular Member Thundar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Newport News, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,961

    Post imported post

    Part 1 gets right into gun laws and how the just passed stimulus bill will harm gun owners.

    http://www.infowars.com/you-tube-ale...s-martial-law/
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

    The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Louisiana, ,
    Posts
    108

    Post imported post

    Right on! But don't you realize, everyone on the forum thinks Alex Jones is a nut and that everything he reports is false, and just conspiracy!!!:what:

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Weatherford, TX
    Posts
    126

    Post imported post

    the wheeelman wrote:
    Right on! But don't you realize, everyone on the forum thinks Alex Jones is a nut and that everything he reports is false, and just conspiracy!!!:what:
    Not everyone. He's like anyone else in the media. He reports what he wants you to believe. That doesn't mean there isn't truth to some of it. I don't write off anyone without listening and thinking for myself. It's just like those @$$holes that totaly support a political party no matter what the issue. Alex Jones isn't always right or wrong.

  4. #4
    Campaign Veteran deepdiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Southeast, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    5,974

    Post imported post

    the wheeelman wrote:
    Right on! But don't you realize, everyone on the forum thinks Alex Jones is a nut and that everything he reports is false, and just conspiracy!!!:what:
    Way to mischaracterize a lot of people ... :X I don't think Alex Jones is a nut, I think he is an a-hole and that 90% of what he reports is paranoid fantasy, and that the other 10% is accurate, lesser known or unknown information he accidentally comes across in trying to prove those paranoid fantasies and which accurate but little reported or known information he uses as a basis to justify his being an a-hole. Entirely different than thinking he is a nut :celebrate
    *avoids using the blind squirrel/acorn saying given its inclusion of nuts*
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •