• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

States Rights - Martial Law and Gun Rights

the wheeelman

imported post

Right on! But don't you realize, everyone on the forum thinks Alex Jones is a nut and that everything he reports is false, and just conspiracy!!!:what:

Squid13

imported post

the wheeelman wrote:
Right on! But don't you realize, everyone on the forum thinks Alex Jones is a nut and that everything he reports is false, and just conspiracy!!!:what:
Not everyone. He's like anyone else in the media. He reports what he wants you to believe. That doesn't mean there isn't truth to some of it. I don't write off anyone without listening and thinking for myself. It's just like those @$$holes that totaly support a political party no matter what the issue. Alex Jones isn't always right or wrong.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

the wheeelman wrote:
Way to mischaracterize a lot of people ... :X I don't think Alex Jones is a nut, I think he is an a-hole and that 90% of what he reports is paranoid fantasy, and that the other 10% is accurate, lesser known or unknown information he accidentally comes across in trying to prove those paranoid fantasies and which accurate but little reported or known information he uses as a basis to justify his being an a-hole. Entirely different than thinking he is a nut :celebrate
*avoids using the blind squirrel/acorn saying given its inclusion of nuts*