• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another holster question

Ruger Fan

imported post

I've got a Ruger P95 that is my main(and currently only) carry weapon and I've been searching for the "right" holster for it. I've found a couple from Bianchi that I like (model #s 7125 and 7115). My question is that even though they offer a specific fit for the P95 in the model 7115 I'd rather use the #7125 but it only lists a fit for the P94. Are the two pistols close enough that I can use the 7125? My reasons are that it has the optional 1.5" lower ride and a thumb activated release whereas the 7115 does not.