Thread: Good experience in Strasburg(I know not NoVA)

Post imported post

Last week, the same day I picked up my new gun, the family and I went to the new Dennys resturaunt. As we were pulling in I noticed a PD car in the parking lot, and then another one was pulling in. We reached the door prior to the two officers and I held the door open for them. Then noticed a table of 4 other officers(including their chief). We were then seated at the table right next to them. Although I did get a few funny looks from other customers, never had a bad glare from none of the officers.

Springfield by way of Chicago, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

paramedic wrote:
    Last week, the same day I picked up my new gun, the family and I went to the new Dennys resturaunt. As we were pulling in I noticed a PD car in the parking lot, and then another one was pulling in. We reached the door prior to the two officers and I held the door open for them. Then noticed a table of 4 other officers(including their chief). We were then seated at the table right next to them. Although I did get a few funny looks from other customers, never had a bad glare from none of the officers.
    Welcome to the board and safe OCing!!

2nd Amendment.......Use it........Or, lose it!!:X
    The 2nd Amendment... brought to you by Beretta and the number 1791!!