• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FS H&K USP 40, FTF WA CPL

Palouse

imported post

I'm selling a used, H&K USP 40 that has 275 round through it. Comes with three, high cap magazines (NOT LEO marked), 1,000 rounds of Federal Hi-Shok 155 gr. JHP ammo, a Blackhawk SERPA and a Tucker Leather Silent Thunder holster.

The gun is clean but has some holster wear. Comes with box, papers and everything listed above. Selling FTF to WA residents with CPL only. Asking $1,000 for the lot. Please PM me your email address if you're interested, and I'll email you pics. I am not interested in trades at this time.

EDIT: The pistol also has night sights.

The reason I'm selling this is twofold. One, I'm somewhat worried about my job, so I'm selling stuff I don't absolutely need. Two, I'm consolidating my ammo to 38 Spcl and 45 ACP; i.e., I don't need a third ammo choice to keep track of.

Palouse

imported post

Nebulis01 wrote:
Can't afford another shooter at the moment, I may be interested in some, or all, of the ammo though.

Let me know a price if you want to split it up.

I gave splitting things up some thought last night...usually easier to sell things that way. I'd prefer to go FTF, but I've had limited luck doing that here in Pullman, and inquiries usually come from Idaho, and I can't do FTF with Idaho residents (on the pistol, anyway).

I'm not really interested in splitting up the ammo lot, but I'd be willing to sell the 1,000 round case for $300. It comes in 20 boxes of 50 rounds, so that's $15/box of SD ammo. However, you live in Marysville, I'm in Pullman, and I've never shipped ammo. I don't know what the cost of shipping would be, but I'd reckon it isn't cheap. Let me know if you're still interested, and we'll talk.