• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

kittanning and fordcity opencarry friendly

spencer280

imported post

well i have to say for 2 towns that don't see to much open carry i have had no problems what so ever. i have had people come and ask me why and i tell them but that's all the further it goes. i did have an elderly lady come over to me and say thank you. i said for what. she said for carrying that gun it made her feel safe. that commit made a lot a scene to my