• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

State Sovereignty Movment

suntzu

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
Blanket Commando's?:shock:Insideous sheep!:cuss:
They are deep cover commando's at that...they are not like all of these ordinary wannabes...they are guaranteed to get into the most well defended sites quickly, quietly and covertly...it is as if you would never know they were there...

suntzu

imported post

shad0wfax wrote:
They're the only sheep in this room professional enough to...
to handle dis glock foty....

and the professional didn't even know that Glock does not make a Glock 40 model. They make a .40 caliber in the Glock 23, and Glock 27...but to my knowledge they have yet to make a Glock 40...

but hey I'm not as professional as the guy in that video.

FMCDH

imported post

Falcon118 wrote:
FMCDH wrote:
Wow, this one got off topic fast....lol :?
I believe a few posts ago someone said something about watching who rides your train..... hmm. LOL.
Yea, with the lack of new information, there isn't much to say of new.

Not complaining though, I think it funny as all H E (double hockey sticks) :D

shad0wfax

imported post

suntzu wrote:
shad0wfax wrote:
They're the only sheep in this room professional enough to...
to handle dis glock foty....

and the professional didn't even know that Glock does not make a Glock 40 model. They make a .40 caliber in the Glock 23, and Glock 27...but to my knowledge they have yet to make a Glock 40...

but hey I'm not as professional as the guy in that video.
Nocivilian isthat professional! He was a federal agent, afterall. We can only hope to attain his level of training and competence as mere civilians, but since so many of this country's best training facilities are restricted to LEO/Military only, I guess we'll never get there.

FMCDH

LiveFreeOrDie

Opt-Out Members
imported post

Johnny Stiletto wrote:
Considering the boneheads wekeep electing in Wisconsin, I'm sure my state will be the last on that list, if it even makes it at all. On the plus side, I think finally ananti-Real ID proposal has been written for Wisconsin. We'll see what happens. I know congressman Sensenbonehead won't like that one. Hewas the authorof theReal ID act!

:cuss:
You can always move ;). Here in New Hampshire, we've already gotten rid of Real ID and have a good chance of passing a resolution in support of secession if the fedgov overreaches more than they already have.

http://freestateproject.org/ (we NH natives really appreciate the backup we're getting from Free Staters).

LiveFreeOrDie

Opt-Out Members
imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
... Meanwhile... the media remains strangely silent.
Glenn Beck and Fox & Friends have both interviewed a New Hampshire rep (the one who started this whole push) about these bills. I don't have direct links to the videos, but they were on the Free State Project website as of a few days ago.

FMCDH

imported post

LiveFreeOrDie wrote:
Johnny Stiletto wrote:
Considering the boneheads wekeep electing in Wisconsin, I'm sure my state will be the last on that list, if it even makes it at all. On the plus side, I think finally ananti-Real ID proposal has been written for Wisconsin. We'll see what happens. I know congressman Sensenbonehead won't like that one. Hewas the authorof theReal ID act!

:cuss:
You can always move ;). Here in New Hampshire, we've already gotten rid of Real ID and have a good chance of passing a resolution in support of secession if the fedgov overreaches more than they already have.

http://freestateproject.org/ (we NH natives really appreciate the backup we're getting from Free Staters).
I just applied for a CPL in New Hampshire. :)

It is an often overlooked state, but has some very progressive firearms laws (or lack thereof) and it has one of the simplest and fairest request procedures for out of state people such as myself, to get one.

I like NH more and more.... http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/newhampshire.pdf

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

MY completed NH permit application along with applicable copies has been sitting on my desk for nearly 2 weeks. Keep forgetting to take the checkbook to the office so I can send it off.

FMCDH

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
MY completed NH permit application along with applicable copies has been sitting on my desk for nearly 2 weeks. Keep forgetting to take the checkbook to the office so I can send it off.
I recommend sending a certified cashiers check, as then they don't have to wait for it to clear before they begin work on your permit, and there is no chance of ISF issues or mix ups at the financial institution to give reason for denial.

FMCDH

imported post

uncle jed wrote:
the hcr66 was in reference to state sovereignty bill in tx legislature
They why on earth didnt you just say that...you know how many HCR66 hits came up on google? Not a one of them that I looked at mentioned anything about the Texas bill.

:quirky