• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Visit to Norpoint range in Arlington

Mightybigjosh

imported post

Had to take the wife out to try out her new Kel -tec P-11, and since we just moved into the Arlington area we decided to find the nearest range to us. Norpoint range was only a few miles away and well worth the trip. There's not a whole lot in stock but there were plenty of lanes to choose from and the employees were just the best I've ever encountered. Best part is, you can shoot just about anything you want! Pistols, rifles, and shotguns (but check their web page for some restrictions) and for the active or retired military (with ID) they offer a 20% discount. Monday is ladies night, they shoot for free! Check them out at http://www.norpointrange.com/

I was more than happy there. Well worth the drive if you've never been and also OC welcome!

For the record, I do not work there, just very happy to pass along a good review!

Josh

just_a_car

imported post

Awesome review, Josh. Good to see you're still kickin' around on here.

If you want to get together to go shooting or even grab a bite to eat, give me a call.

jbone

imported post

Mightybigjosh wrote:
Had to take the wife out to try out her new Kel -tec P-11, and since we just moved into the Arlington area we decided to find the nearest range to us. Norpoint range was only a few miles away and well worth the trip. There's not a whole lot in stock but there were plenty of lanes to choose from and the employees were just the best I've ever encountered. Best part is, you can shoot just about anything you want! Pistols, rifles, and shotguns (but check their web page for some restrictions) and for the active or retired military (with ID) they offer a 20% discount. Monday is ladies night, they shoot for free! Check them out at http://www.norpointrange.com/

I was more than happy there. Well worth the drive if you've never been and also OC welcome!

For the record, I do not work there, just very happy to pass along a good review!

Josh
I OC and shoot there, your right!a great range, and even better since they started selling guns. What happened to Oak Harbor?

Mightybigjosh

imported post

I just recently was medically retired from the Navy and bought a house my wifes aunt was selling.

JAC, due to my retirement, I have a lot of free time now so just let me know what your schedule is like and I'll meet you there. That goes for anyone else here, just shoot me an email or PM.

Josh

Edit: Jbone, how long have you been in the area? We should meet up sometime neighbor!

jbone

imported post

Sounds good, mid March? Need another payday. PMtat2ed_guy he's also navy and living in our area. Maybe we could plan a meet and shoot at the range.

tat2ed_guy

imported post

I live just down the road from thre and those guys are the best. I went in there to look for a new gun and they didnt have what I was wanting. I went elsewhere to look around and ended up getting a Taurus 24/7 from Puget Sound Security. A day later the gun was messed up and the guys up there did everything they could to try and fix it. I will definately be buying everything else i get from them.

I would love to meet up, but have to get my gun back first.

jbone

imported post

Any time frame for getting it back. I have the OC flyers at work with me, give me a call.

.45ballers

imported post

I was just there this afternoon, Its a great range. They were out of .45 ammo though, good thing I picked some up at the true value in Granite Falls. 28 and change after taxes for 50rnds..:shock:I also noticed the hand gun prices going up exponentialy..

jbone

imported post

911boss thinking of around mid March, and TATED_GUY for his gun to get back from repair. Will Post somthing Mid next week.