• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any Students or University Empoyees, Please send me a PM or post here.

JDriver1.8t

imported post

This is in regards to Students for Concealed Carry.

If you could check in that would help me a lot.

I am looking for the school you attend, and an email address I can reach you at.

Thanks a lot.

JDriver1.8t

imported post

There will be a couple large events at the end of April, and I want to get the word out to as many places as possible.

As well, I'll be sending emails to everyone regarding existing chapters, or starting chapters, of SCCC at the schools you attend.

Thanks

nlhsouthpaw

imported post

Im a student a MOC (Mount Olive College) in Mount Olive NC, and just recently got my CCP...i'd be happy to put in any type of help

ocgso

imported post

Chris Murphy

Davidson County Community College (Faculty)

cmurphy24@triad.rr.com

I actually had a guy arrested in my classroom with a 22 pistol on him, and a bag of weed and half of a 40 in the car last semester.

There is no reason that I shouldn't be able to defend myself at work.....

MeanGreenZ71

imported post

Im a student at Wingate University. PM me if you need any information to help with the events/cause.