Thread: requesting information foia? in oregon?

Banned

Post imported post

Does anyone know specifically how to request information from cities, or counties in oregon? Does anyone have a example of a request? I can't find one on the internet. does oregon have a method to request public information?

Post imported post

ocman1991A1 wrote:
    Does anyone know specifically how to request information from cities, or counties in oregon? Does anyone have a example of a request? I can't find one on the internet. does oregon have a method to request public information?

Your talking about one stop shopping? It depends on the type of information your requesting. Since you are posting on this forum, I will assume you are looking for CC license or OC allowance information.

Best source is http://www.handgunlaw.us to get you going. They have links for just about anything you want to know, or how to find it.

Also, the Maps link at the top of the page for this site is a good source of OC info.

Banned

Post imported post

no, i want to request 911 calls/police documents/etc...

Post imported post

ocman1991A1 wrote:
    no, i want to request 911 calls/police documents/etc...
    Normally you would request such things from the department of records for the county the event happened in. Do a Google for the specific county web page to find the contact information. If you cant find it, contact the sheriffs department in the county, and request the information for the department of records.

Good luck.