• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UOA advises students to avoid Mexico.....

GWbiker

imported post

The talking heads on Tucson television are now reporting the Arizona Attorney General and the State Department in DC is advising all citizens to avoid travel into Mexico border areas.

Since she's now concerned with Canada immigrations, someone should tell Nappy that we have a problem with our southern neighbor.:cuss:

JUMPMASTER

imported post

Thank God that Obama and Holder will reinstate the Assault Weapons Ban in order to stop the violence in Mexico. It's going to make travel into Mexican border towns safe again.

ca2az96

imported post

JUMPMASTER wrote:
Thank God that Obama and Holder will reinstate the Assault Weapons Ban in order to stop the violence in Mexico. It's going to make travel into Mexican border towns safe again.
I agree, just look at how safe California is, and New York, Chicago, and other People's Republics like that are :?. We here in Arizona should strive to be that enlightened. Oh, and by the way, where do I line up to pay my Carbon Tax?

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Mexico.... coming to your neighborhood soon! No need to travel... They'll deliver. :what:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

They deliver? Really? How convenient. No need to go all the way to the range anymore... ;-)

I'll save gas, and have fewer emissions. How does this affect my carbon footprint? Will I be required to wear Birkenstocks and to to Starbucks?

Wait, I already do those things, just to piss of the idiots I find there.

curtm1911

imported post

No, Go to Mexico and clean up a muddy gene pool.............OK, Sarcasm off. Why ANYBODY would want to go to Mexico, especially when They now Deliver............oops more sarcasm, just can't seem to get it "Politically Correct" for some reason, the operative word there being REASON. Dance bananas dance........:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate