• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meeting in Seatac/In light of shooting here

DEROS72

imported post

Just let me know when I will arrange to be available.When ever works for you I'll meet you at the safeway.

Manu

imported post

Deros I am back in town... I hope and wish everything is as planned on 28th... I missed meeting just_a_car maybe some other day. If knew this before about you guys meeting at starbucks I would have stoped by too

DEROS72

imported post

Had a long talk with Just a c`ar and Jarhead and we are going to continue plans for the 28th of march .This was sort of an impromtu meeting .I didn't know you were back in town yet.Would like to get together at some point and update you on things.

Manu

imported post

Yes I came back early this morning never got time to sleep last night, Feeling much better comign back home atleast my guns are with me there I was like sitting duck. I'll be at work tomorrow till 1:30ish as usuall but I'll be working on all this weekend(doing some last minute wine tasting dinnerdetails). I would love to hear latest developments regarding 28th meeting

sudden valley gunner

imported post

I talked with my family and so far they seem open to coming down on the 28th. My step son really enjoyed seeing other folks like me carrying here at the Whatcom meet. Unless there are extenuating circumstances count me in, wish there was more I could do to help you folks out.

DEROS72

imported post

That is awsome It is the 28th of march.I wanted to clarify because some folks thought I meant this sat.

DEROS72

imported post

As we get closer to this event I will post directions and parking instuctions etc..

FMCDH

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
As we get closer to this event I will post directions and parking instuctions etc..
So I wont need my satellite photos of your "complex" to plan my "approach"? ;)

DEROS72

imported post

Probably not its pretty easy to find.Just a car was here,he found it....So did jarhead.If that gyreen can find it anyone can....

DEROS72

imported post

Hey guys I just wanted to say also how much I appreciate your support on this.!

DEROS72

imported post

That will be at the Starship landing facility at the rear of the complex.

DEROS72

imported post

Hey guys let me throw this out there.Since we are having this in a place where there are so many sceptics.What do think about having a drawing for any residents a prize of an afternoon at the range and lunch or dinner at dinos.

Manu

imported post

I think this way we can win some more votes an attendence too. I am also in process of getting few more bussiness invole in this so that they can provide us with some gift certificates or something that we can use them in drawings I'll let you know later what I'll get at the end.

DEROS72

imported post

I would like if we could to get a few of us together decide on a menu and who is going to provide waht ,that sort of thing.In case the weather is bad we may need to go indoors with the food etc.I am going to provide from my own pocket if nessesary a couple of safeway 40.00 food cards to draw for.That way we also return support to safeway for their support of drinks etc.