Thread: Dose Any One Live In or Been to Danville, Va.

Post imported post

Just want to talk to someone that lives in Danville, Va. or has been in Danville, Va. that OPEN CARRY's. to see if they had any problems and if so where?

Post imported post

Never been to Danville but VIR is on my to do list.

Post imported post

I've got family down there. Have OC'd several times along Riverside Drive to Short Sugars BBQ and some stores, and over to Lowes or Home Depot (whichever is across from the mall - I can't remember which). Didn't have any trouble. Haven't been down in a couple of years, though.

Post imported post

My wife has relatives in the area, all gun owners,and we visit anumber of times a year. I personally have never observed any OC and a relative who manages a busyauto parts store claims it is not very common, so you are a "pioneer". Doyou know how educatedDanville PD and Spotsy LE are on the this?

Post imported post

Well it dose seemi am a pioneer, but not sir it's not as common around here, most everyone i know has a CC, so they don't Open Carry, they are some what like a stray dog in a big city'You see one now and then' Idon'tknow how educatedthe Police Dep. is around here. But i haven't had any run ins yet.