• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dose Any One Live In or Been to Danville, Va.

Ore

imported post

I've got family down there. Have OC'd several times along Riverside Drive to Short Sugars BBQ and some stores, and over to Lowes or Home Depot (whichever is across from the mall - I can't remember which). Didn't have any trouble. Haven't been down in a couple of years, though.

tripledipper

imported post

My wife has relatives in the area, all gun owners,and we visit anumber of times a year. I personally have never observed any OC and a relative who manages a busyauto parts store claims it is not very common, so you are a "pioneer". Doyou know how educatedDanville PD and Spotsy LE are on the this?

fire_man2340

imported post

Well it dose seemi am a pioneer, but not sir it's not as common around here, most everyone i know has a CC, so they don't Open Carry, they are some what like a stray dog in a big city'You see one now and then' Idon'tknow how educatedthe Police Dep. is around here. But i haven't had any run ins yet.