• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GPDO Upgrade

smn

imported post

It seems the GPDO upgrade didn't go as planned. Has anyone been able to connect to GPDO this morning? Has anyone got gunstar's email address to get a time when it might be back up and running? The webserver isn't accepting connections.

smn

imported post

The backup might be taking too long on all those pictures of gruntpain.

RIA45

imported post

georgiafirearmsforum.net - it's new. try it out. not a replacement to GPDO, just another place for georgians to gather.

all forms of carry are welcome.:p

sailorman_glh

imported post

So, was it just an upgrade, or something more sinister? Perhaps the Obama machine has finally found ways to control internet dissent! Or...OR 'Red Dawn' is about to become a reality, only, it's not the Russians or Cubans, but the federal government itself, bent on the destruction of private gun ownership!!! This is it! It's finally come down to us versus them!!! We all knew this day would come, and here we are!!! I've been watching for black helicopters and for the unmistakable sound of jackboots on asphalt. I'm secretly writing this to you from my protective bunker, one mile below the surface, and take this as a warning - this is not a drill. :uhoh:

Or, it could just be that the upgrade didn't go as planned, and GPDO will be down for a little bit. Sorry for the freak out; idle minds, and all that...

bdee

imported post

Now it says:

Sorry, but this board is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Jonas Salk

imported post

Forum isn't working for me. It says
"Site Moved, if you see this then the DNS info has not yet updated for you. Try closing your browser and repairing your network connection to update the settings."

jgullock

imported post

Jonas Salk wrote:
"Site Moved, if you see this then the DNS info has not yet updated for you. Try closing your browser and repairing your network connection to update the settings."
Same here. What a pain. Bad time to be out of touch.

mark5019

imported post

jgullock wrote:
Jonas Salk wrote:
its up and running

jgullock

imported post

mark5019 wrote:
jgullock wrote:
Jonas Salk wrote:
its up and running
Not for some of us - see above.

RIA45

imported post

Anyone else having trouble this morning?

I got back in last night, but now i'm out again.