• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Discounted NRA memberships available

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

I know that we have a few new members here so I wanted to repeat this opportunity for them and anyone else interested in joining the NRA. As a recruiter, we have a discount set up with the NRA. Just follow the link -

http://membership.nrahq.org/default.asp?campaignid=XP019625

I understand that some folks have their thoughts and reservations about the NRA. While you are certainly entitled to your opinions, I would hope that you wouldnt derail this thread. I simply want to make this discount available to members if they are interested. In this economy, everyone likes to save a few dollars.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Have question - hope you know or can get the answer.

I see that a Distinguished Life Membership (65+ yo or disabled vet) is much cheaper that a regular Life Membership - $375 vs $1000.

So why does a one year Distinguished Membership cost more? $30 vs $25 ?

Never noticed that before.

Yata hey

sandcastle

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:

I see that a Distinguished Life Membership (65+ yo or disabled vet) is much cheaper that a regular Life Membership - $375 vs $1000.

Yata hey

Normally distinguished membership is $30 and regular membership is $35.

Discount is $25 for membership, but I bet distinguished gentlemen can probably get the $25 discount price too. :lol:

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey
I never noticed that either. Good question. If I can come up with an answer, I'll let you know.