• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

firing line westland

Rogue9er

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Due to that, are there any other options around Ann Arbor? I'd like to find an OC-friendly range before I spend any more money or bring them about 20 student customers on a regular basis.

ISMOID

MOC Charter Member - Dearborn Heights, Michigan, U
imported post

Friend and I carried in the new Firearm Exchange in Livonia without a problem. It's a nice range. Electronic targets, type in the range and it races downrange. You can also program the targets to rotate away then face. You set the interval times, very fun.

http://www.firearmexchange.com/livonia.html
30305 Schoolcraft Rd
Livonia, Mi 48150
(734) 422-GUNS (4867)

I had a bad experience at the firing line so I don't go there anymore.

maahes

imported post

When I took my CPL class in Ypsi, we went to Top Gun for the range part. No one said anything when I OCd in, even when I went to the counter and told them I was with the CPL class that was already there. And its rather hard to not notice an XDm-40 on my hip as Im not a big guy. I do remember noticing most of their employess behind the counter were OCing.

The CPL instructors didnt recomend firing line, I think it was due to ammo restrictions. Top Gun was nice, clean, and relaxed. Kinda far away for me, or people in Ann Arbor, but I thought it was worth the drive.

SemperFiGuy

imported post

ISMOID wrote:
RO had a major attitude. Talked down to my friend and I, basically everything out of his mouth was "don't do this OR I'LL COME OUT THERE" blah blah blah. After that came out of his mouth 7-8 times I felt like testing it.
Never had that happen, but it sounds like he needs to relax a bit. Oh well just another reason for me not to return.

Taurus850CIA

imported post

ISMOID wrote:
RO had a major attitude. Talked down to my friend and I, basically everything out of his mouth was "don't do this OR I'LL COME OUT THERE" blah blah blah. After that came out of his mouth 7-8 times I felt like testing it.
And did you test it?