• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What happened to Protectedby9mm, Ainokea, etc????

thx997303

imported post

OMG! That was the dumbest statement I've heard within the last few days.

So, Holder asserts that the Fully automatic rifles, and GRENADES that the mexican drug cartel is using comes from the US?

Maybe the US government selling them to them, but name one place where you can buy a grenade.

Probably coming from South America.:?

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

thx997303 wrote:

So, Holder asserts that the Fully automatic rifles, and GRENADES that the mexican drug cartel is using comes from the US?

Maybe the US government selling them to them, but name one place where you can buy a grenade.

Lou Dobbs has a recent story about this... Suggesting that since the Mexican government refused to provide serial numbers for the allegedy smuggled from the north weapons that they are probably issued weapons to the MEXICAN MILITARY and Holder is using this as a smoke screen to rape the 2nd ammendment! Italics are mine!

swjr

imported post

thx997303 wrote:

Right... so because somehow fully automatic rifles and grenades (all class 3 weapons) are getting into the hands of Mexicans we need to take away AMERICANS rights to semi-automatic rifles? WTF?

A) Since when do we care more about Mexico than the United States?

and

B) What good would limiting semi-automatic rifles do to limit access to automatic rifles and grenades anyway???

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_11792204?source=email

Utah Reps. Jim Matheson, a Democrat, and Rob Bishop, a Republican, are part of a 10-member task force on gun rights in the House that almost immediately promised to stand in the way of any attempts at a new ban.

"It looks as though with this announcement we've been handed our first big fight," Matheson said.

"I hope this administration doesn't feel a need to resurrect every bad idea," Bishop said. "Bringing this useless ban back is a terrible idea, and we will vigorously oppose it with bipartisan backing."

At least our representative's are ready to fight it.

(Edit to fix link)

thx997303

imported post

Well, it's good to know that we have some backing here at the statwe
Level.

Definitely going to be writing some letters and making some calls,
For Utah, and Texas.

mazellan819

imported post

ProtectedbyHIS9mm wrote
A) Since when do we care more about Mexico than the United States?
It seams that it is becoming more prevalent in recent years!

and they wonder why there is a shortage of BP agents!

[size="+2"][font="Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"]2 Border Patrol agents face 20 years in [/font][/size][size="+2"][font="Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"]prison[/font][/size][size="+2"][font="Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"]

[/font]
[/size]