• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL Picnic and or Shoot

fire_man2340

imported post

Dose the VCDL alwayshave there PICNIC in thereHome Town, Because i want to go to one this year, But I'm not try to Drive '4 Hours' away. I live in Danville Va.

nova

imported post

Last year we had several. One in Fairfax, one in Culpeper, one in Salem, and one in Norfolk.

fire_man2340

imported post

Do They Put E-Mail's on OpenCarry.org when then do so B/C im getting ready to Become a VCDL member :celebrate, And i Want to go but not 4hours away :shock:you know

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

fire_man2340 wrote:
Do They Put E-Mail's on OpenCarry.org when then do so B/C im getting ready to Become a VCDL member :celebrate, And i Want to go but not 4hours away :shock:you know
If you have signed up for VCDL's VaAlerts, you will see notification of all meetings and events. Some one always posts these to OCDO also.

Yata hey

Marco

imported post

fire_man2340 wrote:
Do They Put E-Mail's on OpenCarry.org when then do so B/C im getting ready to Become a VCDL member , And i Want to go but not 4hours awayyou know
VCDL and OpenCarry.org areseparate organizations.

67GT390FB

imported post

Agent19 wrote:
fire_man2340 wrote:
Do They Put E-Mail's on OpenCarry.org when then do so B/C im getting ready to Become a VCDL member , And i Want to go but not 4hours awayyou know
VCDL and OpenCarry.org areseparate organizations.

In all fairness there is a whole bunch of overlap in membership to these two seperate organizations all the way from the top to the bottom(i'm closer to the bottom skidmark is all the way down but thats by choice he doesn't need the extra elevation to loom:lol:).

as to the original poster there was a picnic in salem last year and one in galax the year before at the old shot tower state park which i think is now new river state park the year before, both of which are a lot closer to danville than richmond, or nova.

fire_man2340

imported post

Yea i knew that they were separate organizations, i just seen where there founder of OpenCarry.Org was at one of the VCDL Picnic's. But yea Galax and the New River are not that far at all, Think You: Fire_Man2340