• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama AG Confirms Administration will seek to reinstate the Assault Weapons Ban!

hitbackfirst

imported post

Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder Confirms that the Administration will seek to reinstate the Assault Weapons Ban!
He won't say when however...

"There are obviously a number of things that are -- that have been taking up a substantial amount of his time, and so, I'm not sure exactly what the sequencing will be."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=6960824&page=1

We all knew this was coming, but it is nonetheless frightening to hear them openly admit their plans to deprive us of our Second Amendment rights.