Thread: para .45

Post imported post

Can someone tell me the best ammo to use in my weapon. The reviews on my weapon said they had a problem with the .40 but I have not heard of anyone having the .45 (S14-45 Todd Jarrett Limited) The only problem I heard was the jamming or stovepiping. I am guessing they were using cheap ammo.

Post imported post

DEPUTY238 wrote:
    Can someone tell me the best ammo to use in my weapon. The reviews on my weapon said they had a problem with the .40 but I have not heard of anyone having the .45 (S14-45 Todd Jarrett Limited) The only problem I heard was the jamming or stovepiping. I am guessing they were using cheap ammo.
    As in practice ammo ? or SD Ammo ?

Eitherway you might feel more comfortable searching out yor SD ammo on your own. Just go to their website, look at their ballistics charts, mushroom rate/expantion.

Few common/reliable ones are;

Speer Gold Dot

COR-BON

Federal Hydra-Shok

Post imported post

In my experience -

The only 'problem' (if you can call it a problem) with this gun is limp wristing it. It will probably stove-pipe. If you have a proper grip, no worries.

It feeds Horandy TAP, Winchester Ranger, Federal Hydra-Shocks, Wolf, CCI Blazer, Winchester, and pretty much anything you put through it.

Post imported post

can you use +p ammo