Thread: OC mentioned at lenth in CPL class.

Post imported post

Well this past Sunday I took a CPL class though a local Class III dealer. From what I have heard from other people was OC was not mentioned at all or very little in their CPL class. However, in my class it was discussed at length with pros and cons and with a very neutral standpoint. This site was even given to everyone for further reference. So tell you the truth I was impressed with the class almost for this reason. Man you should have seen everyone eyes as wide as pancakes when they heard about open carry.

Post imported post

ya know... that somewhat doesn't surprise me. if i remember correctly, you took that at sheridan arms, right?

who was the instructor?

Post imported post

Awesome, I hope that instructor's business continues to grow..

Post imported post

Yes I take it through Sheridan arms. And I can not remember the guys name who did the law portion. I know he is an officer or something in the Saginaw Township Police and a NRA instructor.

Post imported post

Cowboy5995 wrote:
    Yes I take it through Sheridan arms. And I can not remember the guys name who did the law portion. I know he is an officer or something in the Saginaw Township Police and a NRA instructor.
    so the people were in shock about it at the class... but did anyone there have any comments as to their thoughts, etc? ;-)

Post imported post

There were not so many comments on it as there were questions. The teacher answered them as honest as possible. What there was a thirst for knowledge and that is why he put a slide with this site up and had people write the address down if they wanted more info than he could provide.

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Sounds like the responsible thing to do.

Post imported post

Wow Ryan I'm surprised my class wouldn't hardly mention the topic even when I tried to correct them on some issues they were feeding us total crap. Its good to hear that.

Post imported post

i went in there yesterday since they are they only shop in the area that carries gunzilla. the lady there said the guy that did that class really pushes OC. he's one of the twp officers.