• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC mentioned at lenth in CPL class.

Cowboy5995

imported post

Well this past Sunday I took a CPL class though a local Class III dealer. From what I have heard from other people was OC was not mentioned at all or very little in their CPL class. However, in my class it was discussed at length with pros and cons and with a very neutral standpoint. This site was even given to everyone for further reference. So tell you the truth I was impressed with the class almost for this reason. Man you should have seen everyone eyes as wide as pancakes when they heard about open carry.

Cowboy5995

imported post

Yes I take it through Sheridan arms. And I can not remember the guys name who did the law portion. I know he is an officer or something in the Saginaw Township Police and a NRA instructor.

viperar15

imported post

Cowboy5995 wrote:
Yes I take it through Sheridan arms. And I can not remember the guys name who did the law portion. I know he is an officer or something in the Saginaw Township Police and a NRA instructor.
so the people were in shock about it at the class... but did anyone there have any comments as to their thoughts, etc? ;-)

Cowboy5995

imported post

There were not so many comments on it as there were questions. The teacher answered them as honest as possible. What there was a thirst for knowledge and that is why he put a slide with this site up and had people write the address down if they wanted more info than he could provide.

Jonny008

imported post

Wow Ryan I'm surprised my class wouldn't hardly mention the topic even when I tried to correct them on some issues they were feeding us total crap. Its good to hear that.

viperar15

imported post

i went in there yesterday since they are they only shop in the area that carries gunzilla. the lady there said the guy that did that class really pushes OC. he's one of the twp officers.