Thread: outdoorama Novi Expo center

Post imported post

The Outdoorama is going on this weekend. Is this facility covered within the NGZ???? (Sorry the Rock Financial Showplace).Or would it be considered private property and their decison regarding firearms????
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If you have a gun, what in the hell do you have to be paranoid for." Clint Smith, Director of Thunder Ranch

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Jblack44 wrote:
    The Outdoorama is going on this weekend. Is this facility covered within the NGZ???? (Sorry the Rock Financial Showplace).Or would it be considered private property and their decison regarding firearms????

Who owns the facility? If it's public then it's hard to ban firearms. If private you are at the whim of the owners.

An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I was there last night working the MGO booth.

There were firearms all over the place.

I may go again on Saturday, I'll have heat.

Post imported post

Good to know!(any OC Doug?)I thought this may be a good place to lose my OC cherry if you will. :P Some friends were talking last weekend about planning a fishing trip and I wanted to go this weekend to get some info.
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If you have a gun, what in the hell do you have to be paranoid for." Clint Smith, Director of Thunder Ranch

Post imported post

Out of respect for MGO (as I was there working the booth) I did not OC.

I did hand out 1 flier to the booth next door though.

If I go this Saturday, I'll be OC'ing.

Post imported post

dougwg wrote:
    Out of respect for MGO (as I was there working the booth) I did not OC.

I did hand out 1 flier to the booth next door though.

If I go this Saturday, I'll be OC'ing.

What? Will you please not ever OCout of respect for me? How about out of respect for a police officer that asks you pretty please with sugar on top?

I do know what you are trying to accomplish and am all for it, still you know my views I had to post.

You know I don't really care how people carry, I just know that compromise in regards to firearms is a slippery slope.

An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

All in good time weedhopper....

I was there promoting MGO. I wasn't there to make a statement in regards to OC, but you already know this.

I'm sure it may get interesting though if I go this Saturday as right across the isle is Ohio DNR, Coast Guard recruitment and then Boarder patrol/Home land security. (all those guys are OCing.

Across to the right and down 5 booths from the MGO boothis the MCRGO booth and they had some OC info.

The NRA booth is I think 2 isles over also.

Post imported post

dougwg wrote:
    All in good time weedhopper....

I was there promoting MGO. I wasn't there to make a statement in regards to OC, but you already know this.

I'm sure it may get interesting though if I go this Saturday as right across the isle is Ohio DNR, Coast Guard recruitment and then Boarder patrol/Home land security. (all those guys are OCing.

Across to the right and down 5 booths from the MGO boothis the MCRGO booth and they had some OC info.

The NRA booth is I think 2 isles over also.
    MCRGO had OC stuff, that is good news.

I know, you are patient, I am not (and I tend to be more of a barhopper than a weedhopper).

Post imported post

and I tend to be more of a barhopper than a weedhopper

That is not true....you MAY be able to hop over a weed....but I would be will to bet you can't hop over a bar. :P
    (unless there happen to be a sheep on the other side):P:P:P

Post imported post

Your very baa-aa-ad warchild

Post imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
    and I tend to be more of a barhopper than a weedhopper

That is not true....you MAY be able to hop over a weed....but I would be will to bet you can't hop over a bar. :P
    (unless there happen to be a sheep on the other side):P:P:P
    I've hopped over bars just to get to another bar. So I like sheep big deal, you wanna make something of it?

MOC Charter Member - Shelby Township, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I doubt anyone here does.. But don't let the anti's find out.. most of them are involved with two organizations..

1) Brady Campaign
    2) P.E.T.A.

Post imported post

Anyone else going?

Post imported post

Can't. I'm taking my daughter to sell Girl Scout cookies at a new grocery store in Davisburg today. Anyone want some cookies??
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

The answer to "1984" is "
    1776"

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

Post imported post

dougwg wrote:
    Anyone else going?
    No one?

Hello? Buller?

Post imported post

Sorry I couldn't make it out today. Saturdays I'm busy with a class. I'd have loved to have been there. I haven't been to an outdoorama in years.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

I will be going today with my girlfriend. Hope to see some of you there!