• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

outdoorama Novi Expo center

Jblack44

imported post

The Outdoorama is going on this weekend. Is this facility covered within the NGZ???? (Sorry the Rock Financial Showplace).Or would it be considered private property and their decison regarding firearms????

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Jblack44 wrote:
The Outdoorama is going on this weekend. Is this facility covered within the NGZ???? (Sorry the Rock Financial Showplace).Or would it be considered private property and their decison regarding firearms????

Who owns the facility? If it's public then it's hard to ban firearms. If private you are at the whim of the owners.

Jblack44

imported post

Good to know!(any OC Doug?)I thought this may be a good place to lose my OC cherry if you will. :p Some friends were talking last weekend about planning a fishing trip and I wanted to go this weekend to get some info.

Venator

imported post

dougwg wrote:
Out of respect for MGO (as I was there working the booth) I did not OC.

I did hand out 1 flier to the booth next door though.

If I go this Saturday, I'll be OC'ing.

What? Will you please not ever OCout of respect for me? How about out of respect for a police officer that asks you pretty please with sugar on top?;)

I do know what you are trying to accomplish and am all for it, still you know my views I had to post.:monkey

You know I don't really care how people carry, I just know that compromise in regards to firearms is a slippery slope.

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

All in good time weedhopper....

I was there promoting MGO. I wasn't there to make a statement in regards to OC, but you already know this.:)

I'm sure it may get interesting though if I go this Saturday as right across the isle is Ohio DNR, Coast Guard recruitment and then Boarder patrol/Home land security. (all those guys are OCing. ;)

Across to the right and down 5 booths from the MGO boothis the MCRGO booth and they had some OC info.

The NRA booth is I think 2 isles over also.

Venator

imported post

dougwg wrote:
All in good time weedhopper....

I was there promoting MGO. I wasn't there to make a statement in regards to OC, but you already know this.:)

I'm sure it may get interesting though if I go this Saturday as right across the isle is Ohio DNR, Coast Guard recruitment and then Boarder patrol/Home land security. (all those guys are OCing. ;)

Across to the right and down 5 booths from the MGO boothis the MCRGO booth and they had some OC info.

The NRA booth is I think 2 isles over also.

MCRGO had OC stuff, that is good news.

I know, you are patient, I am not (and I tend to be more of a barhopper than a weedhopper;)).

WARCHILD

imported post

and I tend to be more of a barhopper than a weedhopper

That is not true....you MAY be able to hop over a weed....but I would be will to bet you can't hop over a bar. :p
(unless there happen to be a sheep on the other side):p:p:p

Venator

imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
and I tend to be more of a barhopper than a weedhopper

That is not true....you MAY be able to hop over a weed....but I would be will to bet you can't hop over a bar. :p
(unless there happen to be a sheep on the other side):p:p:p
I've hopped over bars just to get to another bar. So I like sheep big deal, you wanna make something of it?:dude:

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Can't. I'm taking my daughter to sell Girl Scout cookies at a new grocery store in Davisburg today. Anyone want some cookies?? ;)

Michigander

imported post

Sorry I couldn't make it out today. Saturdays I'm busy with a class. I'd have loved to have been there. I haven't been to an outdoorama in years. :(