Thread: so it looks like they are going to try and push it through

Post imported post

Post imported post

Just an FYI - it helps to add a little more info to your post.

Banning guns to benefit Mexico video from Hannity's America Video series Feb 26

Post imported post

oh thanks

Post imported post

I better get my AR-15 fast.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

Wow........we care so much more for citizens of another country than ours.....makes me wonder if any of this is connected to the Zeta Commandos...

If we were really concerned for citizens of Mexico we should arm the everyday families of Mexico.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/...009-02-26.html

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi tossed cold water on the prospect of reinstating the assault weapons ban, highlighting Democrats’ reluctance to take on gun issues.

Attorney General Eric Holder raised the prospect Wednesday that the administration would push to bring back the ban. But Pelosi (D-Calif.) indicated on Thursday that he never talked to her. The Speaker gave a flat “no” when asked if she had talked to administration officials about the ban.

“On that score, I think we need to enforce the laws we have right now,” Pelosi said at her weekly news conference. “I think it's clear the Bush administration didn’t do that.”Outside of the dig at the recent Republican president, that phrase is the stock line of those who don’t want to pass new gun control laws, such as the National Rifle Association.
    The White House declined to comment on Holder's remarks, referring reporters to the Department of Justice. The DoJ did not respond to The Hill's request for comment.

State Researcher

Post imported post

So very strange that as a gun owner I would be applauding something Pelosi said.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
    So very strange that as a gun owner I would be applauding something Pelosi said.
    'sOK. As long as you're applauding the words and not the Speaker.

(that's a pun)

(just in case anybody missed it)

(or cared)

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.