Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Pocket flashlight/gun

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Renton, Washington, USA
    Posts
    256

    Post imported post


  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    camano island, Washington, USA
    Posts
    65

    Post imported post

    I played with that fun little thing at shot, now if they will just release it

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran deepdiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Southeast, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    5,974

    Post imported post

    esstac wrote:
    I played with that fun little thing at shot, now if they will just release it
    I guess that would be an AOW? Be a cool little car gun.

    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

  4. #4
    State Researcher Bill Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nortonville, KY, USA
    Posts
    4,291

    Post imported post

    I'll take two.

    Can you imaging that thing getting thru the xray at the airport ??

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Detroit to San Diego, California, USA
    Posts
    17

    Post imported post

    M1Gunr wrote:
    I'll take two.

    Can you imaging that thing getting thru the xray at the airport ??
    It's nice being able to legally fly armed.... lol sorry just had to brag a little



    That would be a nice little gun to have though...

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,607

    Post imported post

    I would buy one in a heartbeat!!

    But that said it is a prototype and they will not be making them for us!

    They are just showing off what they can do.

  7. #7
    Activist Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Reno, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    1,713

    Post imported post

    deepdiver wrote:
    esstac wrote:
    I played with that fun little thing at shot, now if they will just release it
    I guess that would be an AOW?* Be a cool little car gun.
    Not sure about AOW since it fires when looking like a gun, but it would be an SBR for sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •