Thread: Channel 8 "Self defense free zone" story

Post imported post

I was walking to take my new pup outside and saw part of a story on kgw 8 at about noon today.

The reporter was holding up a sign that said,

"Notice Criminals

This is a self defense free zone" and it has some more smaller wording that they didnt read. It showed the reporter down by the capitol and people were picketing or these signs were posted or something. I saw the very end of the report. I looked on kgw.com trying to find the news story and couldnt.

Did anybody else catch this?

Post imported post

Click onto here and on left side look for video "Rally Support"....

http://www.kgw.com/video/video-index.html?nvid=336747

Post imported post

There should be no "IFs or BUTs" in this matter, Mr. Maxwell should immediately get a junk yard dog lawyer so he can sue the college. I have always wanted to OWN a little college of my own. I'm a bit jealous.

Erik.

Post imported post

Blacryan wrote:
    I was walking to take my new pup outside and saw part of a story on kgw 8 at about noon today.

The reporter was holding up a sign that said,

"Notice Criminals

This is a self defense free zone" and it has some more smaller wording that they didnt read. It showed the reporter down by the capitol and people were picketing or these signs were posted or something. I saw the very end of the report. I looked on kgw.com trying to find the news story and couldnt.

Did anybody else catch this?
    The sign she was holding was a handbill created by JPFO and can be found here.... http://www.jpfo.org/pdf/handbill-crime-zone.pdf
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com