• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Channel 8 "Self defense free zone" story

Blacryan

imported post

I was walking to take my new pup outside and saw part of a story on kgw 8 at about noon today.

The reporter was holding up a sign that said,

"Notice Criminals

This is a self defense free zone" and it has some more smaller wording that they didnt read. It showed the reporter down by the capitol and people were picketing or these signs were posted or something. I saw the very end of the report. I looked on kgw.com trying to find the news story and couldnt.

Did anybody else catch this?

Window_Seat

imported post

There should be no "IFs or BUTs" in this matter, Mr. Maxwell should immediately get a junk yard dog lawyer so he can sue the college. I have always wanted to OWN a little college of my own. I'm a bit jealous.:cuss:

Erik.

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

Blacryan wrote:
I was walking to take my new pup outside and saw part of a story on kgw 8 at about noon today.

The reporter was holding up a sign that said,

"Notice Criminals

This is a self defense free zone" and it has some more smaller wording that they didnt read. It showed the reporter down by the capitol and people were picketing or these signs were posted or something. I saw the very end of the report. I looked on kgw.com trying to find the news story and couldnt.

Did anybody else catch this?
The sign she was holding was a handbill created by JPFO and can be found here.... http://www.jpfo.org/pdf/handbill-crime-zone.pdf