• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A Scary Quote...

ItsMyRight2Carry

imported post

[align=left]On Friday, February 06, 2009, speaking at a meeting of the anti-gun U.S. Conference of Mayors, former president Bill Clinton had this to say:[/align][align=left]"We're now in a position to begin again. It's not a leftward movement. It's a forward, communitarian movement. Communitarianism is a movement that considers individualism an impediment to society uniformly adopting values the movement considers appropriate, including authoritarian gun control. For example, the Communitarian Network platform states, 'there is little sense in gun registration. What we need to significantly enhance public safety is domestic disarmament of the kind that exists in practically all democracies.'"[/align] [align=left]Mr. Clinton also praised President Obama's selection of Hillary Clinton as his Secretary of State, a position in which Mrs. Clinton could lend support to international efforts to impose gun prohibitions domestically.
[/align][align=left]He also took credit for the old ban, praised the Brady Campaign for continuing to lobby Congress for a new ban, and suggested that the mood in Washington might be more favorable toward a ban now than it had been during the last eight years.
[/align][align=left]
[/align][align=left]
[/align][align=left]Wow...That last underlined statement is very concerning...
[/align]

chiefjason

imported post

After paying much more attention to things lately I have come to the conclusion that Conservatism is much more respective and open minded to peoples opinions. And liberals just want everyone to think exactly like them and if you don't you will be put down and called names. How you can close your mind off completely and call it open mindedness I don't know. I have very conservative and Christian values, but I am not offended or scarred of people who do not completely agree with me. What concerns me is that the left wants complete control of thought, law, economics, etc. That scares me. Not that they think differently, but that they feel I have to think just like them or I am wrong! This is going beyond ludacris, it is approaching plaid. :shock:(OK shameless movie reference for some humor:lol:)

ItsMyRight2Carry

imported post

Great video...Have you seen the recent retired and active duty [font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"]soldiers in Iraq that have recently challenged Obama's eligibility to be commander-in-chief?

[/font][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"]Charles E. Jones
Brigadier General US Air Force, Retired
Lifetime subject to recall for active duty
Recipient of the Distinguished Service Medal (AF)

"We the People of the United States of America" are entitled to know the legal qualifications of the President and Commander in Chief. For the better good and National Security of "We the People of the United States" and for Absolute Command of the Military Forces of the United States, I whole heartedly support the efforts of Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ for taking legal action to determine whether or not Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, Citizen of Indonesia and possibly citizen of Kenya, is eligible to become President of the United States and Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces.

[/font][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"]Another one:

A U.S. Army officer, on active duty in Iraq, has called President Obama an "impostor" in a statement in which he affirmed planshttp://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89837 to join in, as plaintiff, a challenge to Obama's eligibility to be commander in chief.

"Lt. Scott Easterling, a retired US Army Sergeant Firs Class, wrote in a "to-whom-it-may-concern" letter, "As an active-duty officer in the United States Army, I have grave concerns about the constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to hold the office of President of the United States."

Obama "has absolutely refused to provide to the American public his original birth certificate, as well as other documents which may prove or disprove his eligibility," Easterling continued. "In fact, he has fought every attempt made by concerned citizens in their effort to force him to do so."

"Until Mr. Obama releases a 'vault copy' of his original birth certificate for public review, I will consider him neither my Commander in Chief nor my President, but rather, a usurper to the Office -- an impostor," his statement said.

"I implore all service-members and citizens to contact their senators and representatives and demand that they require Mr. Obama prove his eligibility. Our Constitution and our great nation must not be allowed to be disgraced."

[/font][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"]The list of commissioned and non-commissioned military personnel who are challenging Obama's eligibility continues to grow. Here's the latest:

** Brigadier General US Air Force, (Ret) Charles E. Jones
** Major General (Ret) Carroll D. Childers P.E. Commanding General 29TH Infantry Division VA ARNG
** Colonel (Ret) Harry Riley former division chief national security agency
** 1LT OD/LG Scott R. Easterling Active Army Iraq Duty
** LtCol. David A. Earl-Graef USAFR MC
** SSgt Brian A Keith USMC
** Charles L. Miller, Lt. Col. USAF (Ret)
** Major James Cannon USMC (Ret)
** Police Sgt. and USN Cmdr. Clinton Grimes[/font]