Thread: Live Chat for MOC

Post imported post

What Do I Feel When I Kill A Terrorist? .........A Little Recoil

Post imported post

Most definitely. Especially if we can do weekly chats, or some other regular schedule.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

You know when Jerry and I do the talk show every other Saturday there is a chat room available. You can watch the show and chat with each other and us on line. We would love to have you all in the chat room to ask questions, interject comments and correct us when we are wrong. Next show is the 7th at 3:00 PM Start here. http://www.flinttalkradio.com/
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I like the idea of both using both

Post imported post

I'm never available saturdays, and some people will always be busy on saturday enjoying their day off somewhere. So, as I said, I think a planned chat on sunday nights or something like that would be nice.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

In no way do I disagree, I'm just saying the chat venue I mentioned is available on those Saturdays. Feel free to stop by and CHAT.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Gosirr wrote: I'm in there now....

Post imported post

So how about it then? Group chat every sunday night at 9 or 10? Maybe 9-10? 9-9:30? Maybe a different time altogether? Who's available and when?

Lets hear some ideas please. I think it could make it a lot easier to quickly get a consensus on group events and concerns and things if we had a chat regularly. THway brought that up to me when I was talking with him a while back, and I think he is absolutely right.

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    So how about it then? Group chat every sunday night at 9 or 10? Maybe 9-10? 9-9:30? Maybe a different time altogether? Who's available and when?

Lets hear some ideas please. I think it could make it a lot easier to quickly get a consensus on group events and concerns and things if we had a chat regularly. THway brought that up to me when I was talking with him a while back, and I think he is absolutely right.
    I'm busy a lot of Sunday nights, but if I am free, and remember, I would definitely jump in.

Post imported post

So how about it then? Group chat every sunday night at 9 or 10? Maybe 9-10? 9-9:30?

This sounds good to me. I will try to get on every night when im surfing moc, if someone wants to join me.
    What Do I Feel When I Kill A Terrorist? .........A Little Recoil

Post imported post

I'll try to do the same. I'm in there now.

Post imported post

I'm down for mingling with Fellow OC members in michigan, nice to see that theres a place to gather and discuss. I'm sure I'll be inhabiting the chat.

Post imported post

I'm in right now....

4 people in right now...

Post imported post

Nice talking with you guys tonight. Unfortunately I had to duck out early, but I like the way this is going. Has a lot of potential. Hopefully we can get more people on next week.