• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fox News: Peaople taking to the Streets

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ocman1991A1 wrote:
i get tingly feelings up my leg when i hear stylez spout every internet cliche
LMAO!!

Hawkflyer wrote:
left in this country, deserve nothing but derision and contempt. SNIP...
Consider the source. (the guy is the Red dot on the South end of a North bound Mule)
The visual, oh the humanity, the visual .... :shock:
:p I've never heard that one before but will be using it in the future.

unreconstructed1

imported post

"The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form."
---Jefferson Davis

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

deepdiver wrote:
The science, not personal opinions, consistently says, has said and continues to say that Fox News is the most balanced, least biased and closest to center of all nationwide US news channels, cable and network.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Sure thing. Faux News is good for one thing, pushing tarruhrizim fearmongeringand all that propoganda. All the proof I need is that gunslinger watches them.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying the cross." - Sinclair Lewis

That's Faux News in a nut shell.

unreconstructed1

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying the cross." - Sinclair Lewis

it honestly scares me a little when you and I agree on something Stylez....:(

huntsman53

imported post

Geez. Reading all the whining. The point is, no matter who reports it, is that people are doing something.

What's even more embarrassing is that when it comes right down to it, if guns are banned, everyone of you will knuckle under and turn yours in.

I'd rather die first. I also thank God that my 10 year old thinks the same way.

Take 'em. Let 'em try.

The second amendment is about people being armed to confront government out of control.

unreconstructed1

imported post

huntsman53 wrote:
What's even more embarrassing is that when it comes right down to it, if guns are banned, everyone of you will knuckle under and turn yours in.

The second amendment is about people being armed to confront government out of control.
I completely agree regarding the second ammendment, but I find it strange that you believe that out of an estimeted 8 ( or eighty.... fact check someone?) million gun owners, that you apparently believe that you are the sole individual who won't buckle under the jack boot of the Federal overseer when his henchmen come calling for you to surrender your natural right of self determination...

Tomahawk

imported post

huntsman53 wrote:

Take 'em. Let 'em try.
You're not the first to come in here and call us all cowards to try to incite some outrage. This si a gun rights website; we've heard it all before.

redlegagent

imported post

huntsman53 wrote:
Geez. Reading all the whining. The point is, no matter who reports it, is that people are doing something.

Take 'em. Let 'em try.

Actually, who's reporting it is exactly the point. Disingenuos reporters can angle cameras and give brief snips to make 10 people look like hundreds marching. Might have only been 50 people nation wide in that new segment. :)

Heartless_Conservative

imported post

ABC = All Bloody Commies
CBS = Commie Broadcasting Syndicate
CNN = Commie News Network
NBC = Nothing But Commies

The above shameless pillaged from The Other Side of Kim, but very, very true.

PS Fascism already came to America. He was in a wheelchair and promised to save the children. All we had to do was give him nigh unlimited control over the economy and our very day to day lives. Oh, and overlook his attempt to seize control over the Supreme Court.

bugly

imported post

Heartless_Conservative wrote:
ABC = All Bloody Commies
CBS = Commie Broadcasting Syndicate
CNN = Commie News Network
NBC = Nothing But Commies

The above shameless pillaged from The Other Side of Kim, but very, very true.

PS Fascism already came to America. He was in a wheelchair and promised to save the children. All we had to do was give him nigh unlimited control over the economy and our very day to day lives. Oh, and overlook his attempt to seize control over the Supreme Court.
...and we haven't had a "new" president since... just different faces on the same, tyrant body. will tune in later for a report on the current one...

Gunslinger

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
deepdiver wrote:
The science, not personal opinions, consistently says, has said and continues to say that Fox News is the most balanced, least biased and closest to center of all nationwide US news channels, cable and network.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Sure thing. Faux News is good for one thing, pushing tarruhrizim fearmongeringand all that propoganda. All the proof I need is that gunslinger watches them.

I'm so glad to hear that. I washoping you'd mention something about the "flag" you never served one minute under. Go watch Katie Couric drool over your messiah, Hussein Obooba, tonight. I'm sure you think 9/11 was like the holocaust--made up by Fox news. Then you can open carry your peace sign.