• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pocket PA Uniform Firearms Act

tdyoung58

imported post

Is something like this availible?

Maybe that might be a good thing to get done. I know I have a printed copy, but maybe a nice pocket size one would be nice

gnbrotz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I like the "old version" of Pa. Patriot's Gun Rights Flyer. Back when it was more focused on OC, it contained many brief statutory references that I found helpful. I still keep a copy of this version in my pocket, along with a couple of the current version for handing out.

tdyoung58

imported post

Falcon118 wrote:
So....... did you finish it yet???? :celebrate

I have it as a PDF file, but it's pretty big, bunch of pages

gnbrotz wrote:
I like the "old version" of Pa. Patriot's Gun Rights Flyer. Back when it was more focused on OC, it contained many brief statutory references that I found helpful. I still keep a copy of this version in my pocket, along with a couple of the current version for handing out.
I still have them as well.

I have the Adobe PDF file saved if you want a copy send me a email

tdyoung1958@gmail.com

I'll send it to you if you don't have it someplace