Thread: San Diego Becomes Californias Open Carry Capital for a Day

Post imported post

For our friends across the nation. California is not yet lost - we still have troops on the ground. While I was not able to participate at this function (I'm 600 miles away) I thought I would share the success of the event.

The organization and after action commentary can be found on the Cal Guns thread here.

Pictures of UOC'rs at the beach in San Diego can be found here.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Post imported post

I don't believe it. Someone is enjoying a tasty snowcone in hell right now.
    "These are the shock troops (opencarry.org) of the gun lobby. And, they are not going away."
    Ceasefire NJ Director Brian Miller, NJ.com, August 20, 2009

Post imported post

Nice!
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

I LOVE IT.:celebrate

Post imported post

ConditionThree wrote:
    The organization and after action commentary can be found on the Cal Guns thread here.
    Good job!

Those wanting to skip the first 50 pages and 496 posts of preparation and discussion and start here.

Post imported post

Kind of funny to see the police tailing them in a few of the pictures.

Post imported post

Those wanting to skip the first 50 pages and 496 posts of preparation and discussion and start here.
    That link goes to a single post with no way to advance or change the way the thread is displayed . . . ? ?

Post imported post

Great! There's hope for our brother and sister Americans in Kalifornia.

I wonder how many libs had to run home and change their skivvies?
    "You can teach 'em, but you cant learn 'em."

Post imported post

KaliCarry - The act of carrying a pistol with a empty magazine and chamber in your holster

Post imported post

Huck wrote:
    Great! There's hope for our brother and sister Americans in Kalifornia.

I wonder how many libs had to run home and change their skivvies?
    As far as I have read, there were just two notable whiny anti-gunners. One went straight to the uniformed officers to tattle tale- only to find out that the San Diego organizers had invited them and UOC was legal. And the other had a healthy sidewalk debate with one of the open carry advocates.

The police however, indicated that they spoke to about 300 people during the OC get together.I dont know this to be accurate- I realize that there are a great number of alarmists in California, but I question the number.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Post imported post

I can only hope the 300 was accurate. Imagine how cool it would be for 300 people to be told by cops that regular people can carry guns in kali. That would make a damn nice educational ripple effect.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Looks like they had a good time! They need to get the rightto carry loaded, may come in handy inprotectingagainst all the convicted Illegal’s the Govnator is releasing back on the streets.
    I’m proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.