• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

San Diego Becomes Californias Open Carry Capital for a Day

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

For our friends across the nation. California is not yet lost - we still have troops on the ground. While I was not able to participate at this function (I'm 600 miles away) I thought I would share the success of the event.

The organization and after action commentary can be found on the Cal Guns thread here.

Pictures of UOC'rs at the beach in San Diego can be found here.

Huck

imported post

Great! There's hope for our brother and sister Americans in Kalifornia.

I wonder how many libs had to run home and change their skivvies? :)

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

Huck wrote:
Great! There's hope for our brother and sister Americans in Kalifornia.

I wonder how many libs had to run home and change their skivvies? :)

As far as I have read, there were just two notable whiny anti-gunners. One went straight to the uniformed officers to tattle tale- only to find out that the San Diego organizers had invited them and UOC was legal. And the other had a healthy sidewalk debate with one of the open carry advocates.

The police however, indicated that they spoke to about 300 people during the OC get together.I dont know this to be accurate- I realize that there are a great number of alarmists in California, but I question the number.

Michigander

imported post

I can only hope the 300 was accurate. Imagine how cool it would be for 300 people to be told by cops that regular people can carry guns in kali. That would make a damn nice educational ripple effect.

jbone

imported post

Looks like they had a good time! They need to get the rightto carry loaded, may come in handy inprotectingagainst all the convicted Illegal’s the Govnator is releasing back on the streets.