Thread: no weapons allowed in here

Post imported post

well after i left the oc dinner at king's we went up on the hill and a bunch of us target shot. well on my way home i stopped at the local store that is 6 minutes from my house. walked in and the lady there rose that i have known for ever looked at me and said you are not allowed in here with that on you. needless to say i will never be shopping in that store again. if the Adrian store has a problem with my weapon then they have a problem with me

Banned

Post imported post

Nah, they just have a problem with your weapon.

Post imported post

spencer280 wrote:
    well after i left the oc dinner at king's we went up on the hill and a bunch of us target shot. well on my way home i stopped at the local store that is 6 minutes from my house. walked in and the lady there rose that i have known for ever looked at me and said you are not allowed in here with that on you. needless to say i will never be shopping in that store again. if the Adrian store has a problem with my weapon then they have a problem with me

Hmm might be worth calling the store and letting them know the gun community will not be doing any more business with them.

Ive never been there but I would be willing to call and let them know that because they do not support my rights as an american I wont be spending my money there.

They dont have to know Im on the other side of the state

Got a phone #?