Thread: Holding an opinion contrary to the professor is a crime at CCSU

Post imported post

Post imported post

Somehow I'm not surprised! Any mention of "guns" to most people instantly creates panic. If your not a cop or in the military people are CONVINCED that you do NOT need a gun and if you do have one then you're going to do something bad with it. I've found out recently that people I've known since middle/highschool are anti gun and we don't really get along anymore either lol. Ahh well. At least my best friend, my gf/"wife", etc. is fine with me having and carrying. Ahh well. Live and learn!

Post imported post

I read about this online yesterday.. I'd be inclined to pursue legal recourse due to the so-called professor basically besmirching his good name based solely on the contents of a paper.

And anyone that doesn't think that registration via the forms at the gun dealers is not stored away and used as a confiscation list should the *need* arise is living in a dream world.

Post imported post

This is what media and Anti Gunpeople want other's to think of us .That is why we must defendour right! And I know in myheart andmind that if one of the students was carrying a firearm (Legal) others would be alive today.

Post imported post

GoldCoaster wrote:
    I read about this online yesterday.. I'd be inclined to pursue legal recourse due to the so-called professor basically besmirching his good name based solely on the contents of a paper.

And anyone that doesn't think that registration via the forms at the gun dealers is not stored away and used as a confiscation list should the *need* arise is living in a dream world.
    Dittos! Well said.

I fear the time to bury and hide firearms israpidly approaching.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I have an idea.

Instead of making students whoadvocate lawful use of firearms get mental-health evaluations, why not make the panty-wetters get mental health evaluations?

Seems to me the panty-wetters are the ones with the mental issues.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Code:
    I fear the time to bury and hide firearms israpidly approaching

You know what they say: "If it's time to bury them, it's time to start digging them up".

Post imported post

If I were Mr. Wahlberg I would most certainly be seeking to take legal action against the Professor. It is scary to think that a speech can get you question by law enforcement. These are the tactics of tyranny. This will only become more pervasive if we allow any further encroachment upon the 2nd Amendment.

Post imported post