• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holding an opinion contrary to the professor is a crime at CCSU

Tazman2

imported post

Somehow I'm not surprised! Any mention of "guns" to most people instantly creates panic. If your not a cop or in the military people are CONVINCED that you do NOT need a gun and if you do have one then you're going to do something bad with it. I've found out recently that people I've known since middle/highschool are anti gun and we don't really get along anymore either lol. Ahh well. At least my best friend, my gf/"wife", etc. is fine with me having and carrying. Ahh well. Live and learn! :uhoh:

GoldCoaster

imported post

I read about this online yesterday.. I'd be inclined to pursue legal recourse due to the so-called professor basically besmirching his good name based solely on the contents of a paper.

And anyone that doesn't think that registration via the forms at the gun dealers is not stored away and used as a confiscation list should the *need* arise is living in a dream world.

Dieselsmoke

imported post

This is what media and Anti Gunpeople want other's to think of us .That is why we must defendour right! And I know in myheart andmind that if one of the students was carrying a firearm (Legal) others would be alive today.

uskrusader

imported post

GoldCoaster wrote:
I read about this online yesterday.. I'd be inclined to pursue legal recourse due to the so-called professor basically besmirching his good name based solely on the contents of a paper.

And anyone that doesn't think that registration via the forms at the gun dealers is not stored away and used as a confiscation list should the *need* arise is living in a dream world.

Dittos! Well said.

I fear the time to bury and hide firearms israpidly approaching.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I have an idea.

Instead of making students whoadvocate lawful use of firearms get mental-health evaluations, why not make the panty-wetters get mental health evaluations?

Seems to me the panty-wetters are the ones with the mental issues.

romma

imported post

Code:
I fear the time to bury and hide firearms israpidly approaching

You know what they say: "If it's time to bury them, it's time to start digging them up". :)

Protector

imported post

If I were Mr. Wahlberg I would most certainly be seeking to take legal action against the Professor. It is scary to think that a speech can get you question by law enforcement. These are the tactics of tyranny. This will only become more pervasive if we allow any further encroachment upon the 2nd Amendment.