Thread: Moving to CoS - FFL to ship to?

Post imported post

I'll be moving to CoS this summer. I was looking for a trusty dealer/FFL to send some firearms to. I'll need them to hold onto them for a bit until I secure a house and get my safe.

Thanks!

Post imported post

You might check out Paradise Sales, http://www.paradisefirearms.net/...it's the preferred store of my g/f and I....very nice folks over there.
    One day your life is going to flash before your eyes, make it worth watching.

Post imported post

...dang, Earl, you can have my gunshop's FFL....I'll take REAL good care of 'em for you...no charge...(haddadoit...just hadda)

Post imported post

Any of the gun shops will do it, Specialty Sports, Sportsmans Warehouse, Whistling Pines Gun Club. They may charge you a small amount, but why aren't you just taking them with you? Then you can carry them to the shop to hold, once you find the one you want. Or even leave them with a friend. You don't need a FFL to keep weapons for someone.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Post imported post

Gunslinger wrote:
    but why aren't you just taking them with you?
    My wife is going to be pretty far along with her pregnancy so we will be flying instead of driving (I'd have to ship my handgun anyway driving through Canaduh). I'll already have way too much luggage...with a high maintenance, hormone-raging, pregnant wife, 3 year old, a cat, etc that there won't be room for firearms. Maybe if I can get the family shipped out a month ahead of me or something I can bring them but that's not in the plans at the moment.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Post imported post

I'll be moving to Colo Springs in August, we should OC get together sometime.

Post imported post

That would be cool. I'll keep in touch on the board. Look fwd to one of the OC BBQs too. What's sending you to CoS?

Post imported post

daveit wrote:
    That would be cool. I'll keep in touch on the board. Look fwd to one of the OC BBQs too. What's sending you to CoS?
    Girlfriend is getting her masters there. Plus, it's so much more beautiful there than Texas. How about you?

Post imported post

Uncle Sam is sending me back to Peterson. I'm in the USAF. I lived in the Springs from winter 1997 to summer 2001.

Post imported post

daveit wrote:
    Uncle Sam is sending me back to Peterson. I'm in the USAF. I lived in the Springs from winter 1997 to summer 2001.
    Lucky you! Welcome back! I'm at Schriever.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V