• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

An Open Letter to Senator Webb and Pro-Gun Democrats

Armed

imported post

I think you give that dirt-bag far too much credit. Webb doesn't give a rat's @$$ about your 2A rights. Remember - there's no such thing as the clean end of a turd. :X

Sheriff

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
That's a pretty gracious (although questionly realistic) article. Do you really think anyone believed Obama was pro-2A?
Maybe Webb did. :lol:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

The open letter was not so cavalier - just honest and forthright and not without a little sarcasm thrown in to spice the dish.

The last paragraph says it all:
"If you wish to regain the trust that the Obama Administration so cavalierly cast aside, we will expect you to oppose these measures at every turn. We feel betrayed and the next election is not that far away."

Yata hey

CharlesC

imported post

Webb, Kerry - both play the honorable veteran yet both are lying bastards who would rather hang out with Jane Fonda. They are NOT pro 2A! (Or even pro Vet for that matter.)

The NRA should strip Webb if his membership.

If the NRA lets people like Webb be a member, maybe I need to rethink my membership.

-CharlesC (Navy Veteran)