Thread: MS law on carrying in resturant that serves alcohol.

Post imported post

Is there any law that regulates carrying in a resturant that sells beer? I'm not talking about a bar, just a regular resturant.

Post imported post

Per MS CodeĀ§ 45-9-101.

(13) No license issued pursuant to this section shall authorize any person to carry a stun gun, concealed pistol or revolver into ...any portion of an establishment, licensed to dispense alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, that is primarily devoted to dispensing alcoholic beverages; any portion of an establishment in which beer or light wine is consumed on the premises, that is primarily devoted to such purpose;...

From the above I would say you are okay in a resturant as long as you stay out of the resturant bar.

Post imported post

Thanks, I remembered reading that but couldn't seem to find it last night.

Anyway, I wanted to make sure before I posted that I OC'd while we (my family) wereat Pizza Hut (hwy 63 by I10), last night. I know some of the workers /waiters noticed, but no :shock:s.

Another thing, wife is getting used to me OCing, usually she wants me to cover up, but now 'lets' me OC while we are out together.:celebrate I knew she'd come around.