• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MS law on carrying in resturant that serves alcohol.

JT

imported post

Per MS Code§ 45-9-101.

(13) No license issued pursuant to this section shall authorize any person to carry a stun gun, concealed pistol or revolver into ...any portion of an establishment, licensed to dispense alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, that is primarily devoted to dispensing alcoholic beverages; any portion of an establishment in which beer or light wine is consumed on the premises, that is primarily devoted to such purpose;...

From the above I would say you are okay in a resturant as long as you stay out of the resturant bar.

Mississippian

imported post

Thanks, I remembered reading that but couldn't seem to find it last night.

Anyway, I wanted to make sure before I posted that I OC'd while we (my family) wereat Pizza Hut (hwy 63 by I10), last night. I know some of the workers /waiters noticed, but no :shock:s.

Another thing, wife is getting used to me OCing, usually she wants me to cover up, but now 'lets' me OC while we are out together.:celebrate I knew she'd come around:).