• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Westland meeting?

Michigander

imported post

My suggestion, if ya'll are up for it, is to meet up in Westland on sunday, march 22nd at 1pm. I guess this falls under my proposed increased Detroit area meetings.

*****UPDATE*****

Doug has picked out a location for us. Here are the details.

Where:
Big Boy
6360 N. Wayne Rd
Westland, MI 48185
734-595-1700

GPS:
42.331217,-83.386718

When:
Sunday, March 22nd at 1pm

Link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Big+Boy&near=42.331217,-83.386718&z=16&iwloc=A&hl=en&gl=us&cid=13204373961557900465&li=lmd&z=15&t=m

I look forward to seeing everyone there. :)

viperar15

imported post

they do not.

sqltables has setup meets at bob evans in both midland and saginaw and possibly soon to be in birch run up this way.

as far as accomodations, it would depend on their setup. in midland we could have fit probably 20+ people at the table setup we had.

in saginaw, we were split between a couple different tables due to their layout.

Michigander

imported post

Cool doug.

And by the way, I just thought of something, speaking of Bob Evans. I believe they have a Bob Evans and a bunch of other stuff in Dundee. At some point, we should all head down to Dundee, go out to lunch, and then all go walk around Cabelas. Many of us go there enough anyway, may as well kill 2 birds with one stone.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

dougwg wrote:
Springer....

Ummm... Dundee is not in or even near Westland.

He was talking about some other time, some other meeting, some other event, NOT the meeting in Westland. :)

Sorry about that folks. Please let me know where you decide to meet. Due to my cranial-rectal inversion, I'll delete my post in this thread.

Thanks for informing me.