• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VA-ALERT: ACTION ITEM: Restaurant Ban Repeal

Shovelhead

imported post

Recieved in today's Inbox:
Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX:

Thank you for your letter regarding legislation that passed the 2009 General Assembly session. I am currently reviewing these bills and am in the process of making a decision to sign or veto them in their original form. I appreciate your input and will take it into consideration during this process.

It is important to me that every Virginian's voice is heard, and it is very valuable to know the concerns across the Commonwealth. Again, thank you for your input and feel free to contact my office in the future.

Sincerely,

Timothy M. Kaine

Governor of Virginia
A nice generic form letter-style Email Response :?

Of couse he didn't seem to give a Ratz Patooti about Virginian's voices last year....unless they agreed with him. :p

Icetera

Richmond - Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
imported post

Shovelhead wrote:
Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX:

Thank you for your letter regarding legislation that passed the 2009 General Assembly session. I am currently reviewing these bills and am in the process of making a decision to sign or veto them in their original form. I appreciate your input and will take it into consideration during this process.

It is important to me that every Virginian's voice is heard, and it is very valuable to know the concerns across the Commonwealth. Again, thank you for your input and feel free to contact my office in the future.

Sincerely,

Timothy M. Kaine

Governor of Virginia

Of couse he didn't seem to give a Ratz Patooti about Virginian's voices last year....unless they agreed with him. :p
I am surprised it is not an automated response (or perhaps they just place a delay on it asto make it notappear automated).

kle

imported post

Done a few days ago, both with our form-letter email and my own; got his form-letter response both times. For all the good it'll do us...

Smurfologist

Springfield by way of Chicago, Virginia, USA
imported post

Shovelhead wrote:
Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX:

Sincerely,

Timothy M. Kaine

Governor of Virginia

I got the same generic email too!!:cuss:

The 2nd Amendment... brought to you by Beretta and the number 1787!!:X

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
imported post

Smurfologist wrote:
Shovelhead wrote:
Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX:

Sincerely,

Timothy M. Kaine

Governor of Virginia

I got the same generic email too!!:cuss:

The 2nd Amendment... brought to you by Beretta and the number 1787!!:X

+1 sent with with automatic email generator