• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lewis-Clark Gun Show in Spokane April.

fetch

imported post

April 3, 4, 5 is a three day show with the Lewis-Clark Traders. I am in the process of securing a couple of tables for OC and the Appleseed Project. It would be great if we could get a few people to help man the tables, on that weekend, and of course talk with patrons of the show. This is a great opportunity to promote both.
If you can help and love to talk to people respond here or PM me.
Thanks.

BobR

imported post

Daniel,

I will be working that weekend, so no gun show for me. PM me your info and I will send some money your way for table rent and banners.

bob

Jeff Hayes

imported post

I may be able to help on the 4th or 5th depanding on when what dayI get back to Spokane.

Orphan

surfj9009

imported post

Quick bump. Dave the welder or Shypanda, can you guys make it? Mr Car?

Kindof need a head count at this point.....