• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any Group Activities in Tri-Cities?

DEROS72

imported post

It would be way cool if some of you guys could make our Seatac meet....on the 28th.Then we could plan a big meet on that side as well.There is a Best Western directly across from Willow Lkes where we are having the meet.Having it here because of last months shooting behind my bedroom window.Some of you may have seen the posts on it.I have a small place but a couple could camp in my living room.

Tekman

imported post

I meant the time for our meet here. Love to turn up for your meet but that is a long drive for me in a car with questionable tires.

Manu

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
...That is yours truley in the interview.

http://www.kirotv.com/video/18736417/index.html

We will probably have the media out to cover our meeting so all the support from everywhere would be super...Jim
Jim you always forget to mention that you are the one with toothpick, and other gentleman with nice hair is another resident :D..... just kidding...:celebrate. That would be fun if you guys from tricities could join us for this meet and as Jim mentioned we can plan simmilar thing at your end too.

CaptainAttila

imported post

Tri-Cities event Saturday, March 14. -- Check
Chico's Tacos (Kitty Corner from the flashcube building? Not real close to the mall, or is there another location that's escaped my notice?)

Now, what time? I'd really like to make it.

DEROS72

imported post

Manu wrote:
DEROS72 wrote:
...That is yours truley in the interview.

http://www.kirotv.com/video/18736417/index.html

We will probably have the media out to cover our meeting so all the support from everywhere would be super...Jim
Jim you always forget to mention that you are the one with toothpick, and other gentleman with nice hair is another resident :D..... just kidding...:celebrate. That would be fun if you guys from tricities could join us for this meet and as Jim mentioned we can plan simmilar thing at your end too.
I gotta get a new toothepick.......................

Dave The Welder

imported post

Sorry guys, I was stuck in Pullman until late Monday doing research and forgot to post the update. Are any of you up for a meet this coming weekend before I head back up to Pullman?

CaptainAttila

imported post

I'd like to, but I've got a family obligation on the other side of the mountains this weekend (providing a great opportunity to hit Cabella's :)).

Dave The Welder

imported post

Instead of trying to pull out an event short notice, let's plan one for a few weeks off. I'm out of town for the next two weekends but after that I'm good. Let's start the planning.

DEROS72

imported post

If you out this way Seatac try to make our event this saturday.It is a big one.See March 28th event on this forum.Possible media coverage.
Release

[align=right]Jim Beal
None
702-348-3194

burtb71@yahoo.com[/align]
[align=right][/align]
[align=right][/align]
[align=center]Armed citizens to descend on Apartment community![/align]
[align=center]Willow Lake, community awareness event, meeting and lunch. [/align]
[align=center][/align]SeaTac, WA. - March 13, 2009 – In response to the shooting on February 17, 2009 at the Willow Lake apartment complex in SeaTac WA.

See story http://www.kirotv.com/video/18736417/index.html
People are tired of crime in our community. There have been break-ins, vehicle theft, gang activity, drugs sales, even the neighborhood bank was held up. People here have had enough. Washington members of OpenCarry.org have organized a community lunch and information program for all the residents of our community and surrounding area. We have garnered the support of several local businesses to co-sponsor the event to supply food, drinks and snacks. Elements of the SeaTac police department will talk about the Neighborhood Watch program and other crime prevention programs. Open Carry members will be on hand to inform residents of their right to bear arms and the choices they have in protecting themselves and their property.

The event is scheduled for March 28[suP]th[/suP] 2009 at the Willow Lake Apts.3002 S.208th St., Seatac WA.[/b] And will run from 11am to 3pm. Lunch will be served beginning at 11:30am catered by Dino’s Restaurant. Drawing for prizes begins at 2:00pm. All residents of Willow Lakes and surrounding community are invited to join us. Drawings will be held for Safeway gift cards, dinners for 2 at Dino’s, free coffee tickets from Chris at Café’Valle Espresso, free car washes from Squeaky Clean, and many others. Prize drawings are for the residents of Willow Lakes and guests as well as balloons and prizes for the kids. There will be informal discussions of your rights and responsibilities to own and bear arms.

This event is about our community and looking out for our neighbors. It’s about the 2[suP]nd[/suP] amendment, which in the opinion of many is non negotiable. It is about a choice, a choice to take responsibility for the protection of ourselves, our neighbors and the Constitution as it was originally put forth. Our purpose is to demonstrate, that we, those who bear arms are the American people[/b] who by the 2[suP]nd[/suP] amendment stand firm for our communities and immovable in the rights given us.

The Washington members of OpenCarry.org would like to thank Safeway on 216th and Pacific, Chris at Café’Valle Espresso, Tom at Squeaky Clean Carwash and a special thanks to Dev of DINO”s Restaurant for their support of the Constitution and our community, and all of you with OCDO that made this possible.

…all power is inherent in the people…it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.” Thomas Jefferson [/b]rage,see following.

Dave The Welder

imported post

Let's get a meeting put together in the Tri-Cities. I'm going to call it for this Saturday, the 27th, at Chico's Tacos in Kennewick at noon. Anybody else up?