• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Democrats show little appetite for gun control

Huck

imported post

"There has been a shift in thinking among Democrats in the last six to eight years, away from old ideas about gun control and limiting access to guns and toward ideas about how you actually reduce gun crime," said Matt Bennett of Third Way, a group of moderate Democrats active on gun control issues.

They still dont get it! Guns do not commit crimes!

My Dad has for as long as I remember refferred to Congress as the "Turkey Farm" because, as he puts it, they're collectivelyas smart as a yard full of turkeys. To those of you who've never been around domestic turkeys, they're the stupidest animals on the face of the earth. Next to Congress that is.