• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Everett Sportmens Club open!

bluer1

imported post

Hey guys just an update on the Ebey island range. We're back open again, Fri-Sun 12-4. Price is $10, kids shoot for free with paying adult. Pistol/Rifle/Trap.

http://www.everettsportsmenclub.org/index.asp

I'll be there this Sat. with the wife, killing paper squirrels and such. Orange Rangemaster hat, nametag that says Matt, say hi!

On a side note, later this year we will be offering NRA Range Safety Officer Certification courses if anyone is interested in being an RSO for their club, or just for the hell of it. If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you the information we have thus far. There is no set date yet, but we're going to be pretty flexible with peoples schedules (ie: weekends) I'll be one of the instructors so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Nebulis01

imported post

Being an RSO would be fun! I'll send you a PM, but glad to hear the range is open once again! If the weather stays nice like this I'll definitely be coming out this weekend.