• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shedding light upon the darkness

Dustin

imported post

Law Enforcement (On All Levels)corruptionis as old as old as Law Enforcement itself.Bitter/Sweet part is that there are still LEO's out there that are trying to make a difference., only to get trampled on when a retard in their department/unit does something stupid.

With today's technology however, corruption seems to be on the news at least 3 times a week. It's not that there is MORE corruption, it's that with todays technology, corruption is getting harder and harder to hide.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=85b_1236177359

Now If your resisting arrest in anyway, you should expect to be treated roughly until your under arrest.

Don't be a Victim fellow Gun Toters. Carry a Voice Recorder.

To those LEO's who despise this Corruption as well, thank you for your sacrafice, and I'll pray for your strength to do so.

6L6GC

imported post

I think cops are like airplanes. Every day there are thousands of flights to points far and near but the only planes that you hear about is the ones that crash or catch fire or sit on the taxi way for 3 hours. Cops are the same way.

Every day there are thousands of cops that go to work. Fill out tons of paperwork. Deal with sassy speeders/lawbreakers. Risk their lives day in and day out for pay that is not stellar to say the least.

But the only cops that you hear about are the ones that go over the top and abuse a citizen to such an extent that it gets on the news.

Those rogue cops are no friend to the good (vast majority) of cops. They give all cops a bad name and in so doing, increase the risk the good cops face from a jaded public.

ocman1991A1

Banned
imported post

6L6GC wrote:
I think cops are like airplanes. Every day there are thousands of flights to points far and near but the only planes that you hear about is the ones that crash or catch fire or sit on the taxi way for 3 hours. Cops are the same way.

Every day there are thousands of cops that go to work. Fill out tons of paperwork. Deal with sassy speeders/lawbreakers. Risk their lives day in and day out for pay that is not stellar to say the least.

But the only cops that you hear about are the ones that go over the top and abuse a citizen to such an extent that it gets on the news.

Those rogue cops are no friend to the good (vast majority) of cops. They give all cops a bad name and in so doing, increase the risk the good cops face from a jaded public.
sorry you're wrong.

this stuff happens many many times a day. mostly to "poor" people. and no one ever knows about it. leos spit on the constitution and americanism every day they are at work.

policecrimes.org

6L6GC

imported post

no OCMAN, I'm not wrong, you're not paying attention. Of course there are cops who abuse citizens. And like you say, it happens every day. But those that do so are a very small minority of "the boys in blue".

How many "incidents" occur in a day? How many police officers are there in the country? Quite a difference in those two numbers. That's the point that I'm making.

Dustin

imported post

6L6GC wrote:
no OCMAN, I'm not wrong, you're not paying attention. Of course there are cops who abuse citizens. And like you say, it happens every day. But those that do so are a very small minority of "the boys in blue".

How many "incidents" occur in a day? How many police officers are there in the country? Quite a difference in those two numbers. That's the point that I'm making.

Well like I said two to three times a week there's something on the NATIONAL News about LE Corruption. Don't think that the LEO who got busted is the ONLY one to blame. Corrupt LE is NOT a one man show. It's roots run deep. From the Academy to the streets, there are many to hold accountable.

ocman1991A1 wrote:
sorry you're wrong.

FYI, One cannot be wrong about his/her OWN opinion. :p